RULES & MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
OKC Sprinters Inc. (hereby referred to as OKCS Inc.) is a privately held wholly owned non-profit corporation and as such reserves the right to exclude membership to anyone.
The sole purpose of OKCS inc. is to provide a fun and beneficial experience to children aged 5 - 18, through healthy competitions and exercise. Children learn that through teamwork, determination, and hard work any goal can be achieved. Also the lessons learned and success achieved carry over to other aspects of their everyday life.
1. Youth members of OKCS Inc. are expected to attend practices and give a reasonable effort toward goals.
2. The coaches, assistants, and support personnel of OKCS Inc., reserve the right to determine exactly what events each child will participate in. However the child’s and parent(s) or guardians desires, as well as demonstrated level of performance will be heavily weighed.
3. Parent(s) or guardians of OKCS Inc. youth members are expected to notify OKCS Inc. of any expected absences from track meets and practices (such as family vacations, conflicting dates, etc.) as soon as possible.
4. OKCS Inc. will make every effort to keep parent(s) or guardians informed of the child’s’ progress and performance
5. Members of OKCS Inc. who voluntarily or involuntarily terminate their membership are not entitled to a refund of any kind.
OKCS inc. makes every effort to facilitate the continued successful participation of every member and realizes that every situation cannot be foreseen. OKCS inc. will make every effort to try to work with any parent or member if requested. However, anyone willfully violating the above membership rules and stipulations will be subject to immediate expulsion from OKCS inc. along with their family members.